FINAL EXAM SCHEDULES AND INFORMATION
Semester Two Final Exams begin on Thursday, June 22, 2017.
Daily exam schedules and locations are listed below.
Please keep the following important points in mind:
- all exams start promptly at 8:30 am., students should be in the exam areas by 8:15 am.
- students absent for an exam for medical reasons must provide a doctor's note, otherwise a mark of zero will be allocated; students should contact their Vice-principal
- students must be in full uniform
- electronic devices are not permitted in the examination areas
- all textbooks are to be returned to the course teacher prior to the exam
- in the event of school closure or bus cancellations (even if schools are open) exams will be pushed back to the next day (ex. Wednesday's exams will be written on Thursday)
The following websites are useful to assist students in preparing for exams:
Study Tips for Exams: http://www.wikihow.com/Study-For-Exams
Study Guides and Strategies: http://www.studygs.net
How to Study: http://www.howtostudy.org/index.php
How to Study: http://www.how-to-study.com/
How to Improve Your Study Skills: http://www.studytips.org/
Click on the following for exam preparation inofrmation, daily exam schedules & important semester end information: